Motiply: Low Cost, High Return Business Opportunity Helping Business Owners
What kind of business can I start with $1,000?
There are a lot of business opportunities that are available for $1,000 or less. Sometimes the problem is deciphering which opportunities are real and those that are a scam. While researching several startup opportunities I came across some great opportunities, but the opportunity that stands out the most right now is one with Motiply as a mobile solutions consultant.
What is a mobile solutions consultant?
In order to remain competitive in today’s marketplace every business should have a mobile marketing strategy consisting of a mobile app, a mobile website, and SMS text marketing. The reason that every business should have a mobile solutions strategy is because more and more people are using their mobile phones or tablet devices to make purchases and access businesses. In reality, less than 2 percent of all businesses have a mobile website or app. With the shift from desktops to mobile devices there is a huge opportunity for a mobile solutions consultant (an entrepreneur that offers mobile solutions to business owners) to build a viable business.
Before Mobile Strategy After Mobile Strategy
What experience is needed to become a mobile solutions consultant?
What I love about this business opportunity is anyone can do it, there is no experience required. Motiply provides all the tools needed to aid in a business owners success. These tools include: a customizable marketing website, control panel, customers accounts, mobile builder, marketing material, training, support and more.
What comes with the Motiply business opportunity?
- Leading edge system: Easily build native apps, web apps and mobile websites for businesses
- Professional website: High quality user-friendly website that is formatted for the mobile solutions consultant to customize with their own logo, content, social media and SEO (take a look at the sample)
- Accept credit cards: Accept credit cards through the professional website (via PayPal)
- Plan and pricing control: Motiply mobile solutions consultants have the ability to customize their plans and pricing
- Unlimited free trials: Give prospects free trials before they become customers
- Customized domain: Used for your professional marketing website and all mobile websites
- Private label branding: Nothing customers see will say Motiply
- Pay as you grow: Only buy the mobile apps you need as you sell them
- SMS Marketing Platform: No monthly fee, $0.03 per text, $3 per month keyword
- Access to continual upgrades: Motiply is always adding new features and upgrades
- Marketing Material: Motiply mobile solutions consultants receive marketing materials to aid with the sales process and updated materials as they become available.
- Mentor program: Receive one-on-one training and track your progress
- Weekly Webinars: Learn as you grow your business
- Training: In addition to the weekly webinars, Motiply provides video tutorials and manuals
- Phone and email support
- Limited Licenses: Ideally, Motiply is looking to partner with entrepreneurs that want to help business owners in their local communities get more business. For this reason there are a very limited number of licenses available —first come, first serve. Claim your territory before it is too late!
- Affiliate program: Affiliates can signup from the mobile solutions consultants website free of charge and bring more leads with their marketing efforts. Affliates do not receive any of the consultants profits.
How much does it cost?
Motiply is truly a low cost, high return business opportunity. At the time of this writing they have waived the
$399 setup fee. Get all the perks mentioned above for an affordable fee of $100 per month for the first 2 months; from the third month on the fee will go up to $200 per month.
How much can a Motiply mobile solutions consultant expect to profit?
Consultants only purchase native apps, web apps, mobile websites, and text messages as they need them. Consultants then charge their business customers any price they would like for the native apps, web apps and mobile websites. Consultants can charge a monthly fee and set-up fee to their customers.
- Consultants set their own plans and prices
- Suggested pricing is between $29/mo - $89/mo per mobile website and web app
- Customers pay consultants directly
- Consultants keep 100% of everything they make
- Consultants can build as many native apps, web apps, and mobile websites that they can sell
- Consultants have the ability to charge customers a setup fee
This graph provides sample earnings as per the Motiply partner website, click here for a larger view.
According to the monthly income estimate graph above. Just 50 apps or signing up 50 businesses can average a monthly income of $3,275 ($39,300/year). Paying the $200 monthly fee (beginning in the third month) will be a breeze! The next example above shows a mobile consultant selling 150 apps which can average $9,825/mo ($117,900/year), Surely you can find 150 businesses within 3 - 6 months of starting your mobile solutions business. Remember less than 2 percent of all businesses have a mobile website and app, BUT almost all businesses need to have one due to the ways that consumers are now accessing the web. Don’t take my word for it read:
- Got Mobile? 8 Mobile Marketing Strategies You Need NOW! and
- 9 Amazing Mobile Marketing Statistics Every Marketer Should Know.
Need more proof? Check out:
- A Surprisingly Large Number of People WANT to Receive Marketing Text on Their Phones
- Who REALLY Needs a Mobile-Friendly Website?
- Americans Are Phoning the Web
What types of businesses can a mobile solutions consultant sell to?
The short answer is ALL of them! Businesses that are not mobile-friendly with a mobile strategy are LOSING business to those that are! So ideally educate every business that you know about the importance of being available on mobile devices. I would start with restaurants, because according to TechCrunch 95 percent of Independent Restaurants Don’t Have Mobile Sites. There is absolutely no reason that with the right approach and a brief informative session that selling mobile solutions won’t be an easy sell. This opportunity is ideal for a person that knows a lot of local small business owners or one that is willing to get to know and help a lot of small business owners get more business.
Businesses that need a mobile solutions consultant:
- Amusement Parks
- Auto Dealers
- Bowling Alleys
- Charity Groups
- Fitness Centers
- Financial Advisors
- Insurance Agents
- Marketing Companies
- Massage Therapists
- Mortgage Officers
- Night Clubs
- Real Estate Agents
- Repair Shops
- Small Businesses
What are you waiting for? Own A Local Mobile App Business CLICK HERE Anyone can become a mobile solutions consultant from ANYWHERE in the world!!!
I would like to thank Wayne Tucker for his question that prompted this post. Go to Business Opportunities for more business opportunities thoroughly researched by Small Biz Diamonds’ publisher/editor/writer Ashley Neal. This list will be updated when great business opportunities are discovered —check back often. If you have come across a business opportunity and you want to have it reviewed, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Big Problem Means an Equally Big Business Opportunity
- The Perfect Home Based Business Opportunity: ‘Celebrate Home’ and Build Communities
- 10 Fastest Growing Industries for Business Ownership
Ashley Neal is an entrepreneur and small business advocate that enjoys writing about topics pertaining to small business. She is the owner of Small Biz Writer, where she specializes in providing quality content online for small business owners which in turn increases visibility and sales. Additionally, Ashley is the editor/writer and publisher of her own small business resource blog Small Biz Diamonds. She also writes for Examiner.com as the Atlanta Small Business Examiner, and Future Simple’s small business blog: Growth University.