Time to Nominate Your Favorite Solo, Micro, Independent Woman in Business for SWIBA 2013
Do you know a phenomenal woman in business? Nominate her for the 4th Annual Stiletto Woman In Business Awards (SWIBA). Stiletto Woman Media has been celebrating solo, micro, and independent women business owners since 2009 to highlight their incredible contributions to business strategy, community-building contributions, and social media impact. SWIBA is the first nationally acknowledged all-inclusive awards program to celebrate and honor women in the micro business sector in the United States and Canada.
SWIBA 2013 Awards is an inspirational one day celebration event that combines accolades, business strategy, and encouragement. The event will take place in Atlanta, GA for the second year in a row.
Who is eligible?
- Women solo, micro, or independent business owners or founders
- Women residing within the continuous United States and Canada
- Women must own 50% of their businesses or be founding members
- Women must employ no more than ten regular staff members
Who can attend?
- SWIBA Award nominees and Finalists
- Women solo, micro, or independent business owners
- Aspiring women business owners or independent professionals
- Any woman (or man) wanting practical business strategy advice
- Any woman (or man) desiring to network with like-minded professionals
- The award ceremony (recognition of winners/award distribution)
- Keynote presentations from veteran business thought leaders
- Strategy sessions by leading women entrepreneurs
- Invaluable business networking
- ‘Rock Your Biz in Stilettos’ (a business pitch contest)
- Continental breakfast
- Full luncheon
- Gift bags