Win FREE Tickets to the #SmallBizTechTour in Atlanta!!!
The third annual Small Business Technology Tour, produced by Smallbiztechnology.com, and sponsored by Intel, will be visiting Atlanta on November 1st. The tour will be a full day of information, insight, energy and fun; organized by Ramon Ray, editor and technology evangelist of Smallbiztechnology.com. This all day event shows small business owners how to use technology as a tool to grow their business.
- Network with peers
- Learn from experts
- Speak with technology vendors
- Participate in discussions
- Win Prizes
- Enter to win an Intel powered Ultra-book notebook computer
What you’ll learn:
- Date Your Leads. Marry Your Customers.
- Finding and Using Superfans for Business Growth
- 11 Rules of Technology Success
- How Small Companies Can Do Big Things With Technology
- Making Your Office Productive Using Technology
- How ‘SCORE’ Can Grow Your Business (For FREE!)
- The Power of Video: Why Every Business Should Be A Video Produce
- Eric Townsend, Intel Corporation, Director of SMB Marketing
- Mitzi M. Montoya, Vice Provost and Dean of the College of Technology & Innovation
- Baochi Nguyen, Social Media Strategist at RingCentral
- Ramon Ray, Editor and Technology Evangelist ofSmallbiztechnology.com
The Small Business Technology Tour will be held at The Loudermilk Center, Atlanta Conference Center: 40 Courtland St NE Atlanta, GA 30303 from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. The cost to attend this full day event is $49. To purchase tickets online click here.
WIN FREE TICKETS TO ATTEND #SmallBizTechTour IN ATLANTA, GA!!!
In my small business column I announced that five (5) small business owners have a chance to win a ticket to this event. Want to win a ticket to an event that will teach you how to grow your business utilizing technology? Head over to my post (click here) and tell us why your small business could benefit from attending the tour. The five winners will be selected and announced on Wednesday, October 24, 2012.
Ashley Neal is an entrepreneur and small business advocate that enjoys writing about topics pertaining to small business. Ashley is the boss at Celebrate Atlanta, a personal touch home welcome service in Atlanta, GA. She is also the owner of Small Biz Writer, where she specializes in providing quality content online for small business owners which in turn increases visibility and sales. Additionally, Ashley is the editor/writer and publisher of her own award winning small business resource blog Small Biz Diamonds. She also writes for Examiner.com as the Atlanta Small Business Examiner, CBS Local Atlanta, and Future Simple’s small business blog: Growth University.